Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Honor Code by Cathy Perkins

     Mr. Beason was.The dog was dead. The house was tossed and no one saw a thing. No one knew for sure if Mr. Beason left on his own or was kidnapped. It was strange for Mr. Beason to take off without telling someone where he was going.  As the police try to unravel this mystery, they find more things that didn't make sense to them.  Time is of the essence! They have to find Mr. Beason and soon. 

     Dark and sinister in parts, this novella keeps your mind moving to work out the leads.  A solid story with characters you'll admire right from the start.  The novella is the perfect read to get lost in.  I recommend this novella to all.

    I found no issues in this one.

    I gave this one 4 out of 5 books because it should have been a bit longer. 

2 comments: