Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Embryo by J.A. Schneider

     Dr. Jill Raney is an intern at Madison Hospital.  She was having an off day when series of unusual pregnancy deaths began happening.  Jill couldn't believe so many rare pregnancy issues would happen on the same day.  She began to investigate the deaths and as she gets closer to finding answers, her life is in danger too.  She has one person on her side, Dr. David Levine and he isn't so sure what's happening.  Both their careers are on the line but Jill needs answers.  Risking everything, Jill won't stop until she knows who caused these nightmares.

      If this book doesn't make you give science another look, there is no hope of you ever doing so.  A medical thriller like this will have you eyeing doctors and hospitals in a new way.  Well written and not so technical you can't understand what they are trying to say, this book is a keeper.  You'll love the characters and sympathize with the interns and residents.  We are closer to this kind of thing happening daily than anyone realizes.  I have to urge you to get this book.  You'll be talking about it for weeks.

      I found no issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 cause it kept me awake pondering the events!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie,

    Thank you so much for your beautiful review!! I really cherish it, and appreciate the time and thought you put into it in your wonderful blog!!

    You've made me smile & do a happy dance!
    HUGE thanks again,
    Joyce xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, I'm thrilled I could make you smile. I am not working on Embryo 2. I'm fascinated by this series. Hugs, Melanie

      Delete