Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Novel Obsession by Jeff Joseph

     Abby lives in Shadyhill, Ohio. She's a school teacher and an avid reader. She's fallen deeply in love with author David Sheppard.  His writing style and books speak to her. Much to her friends dismay, he's also the ruler by which she measures all other men she comes up against.  When the school hires a new football coach, her friend hopes cupid will work his magic for the two of them.  They do date a time or two and then the school principal who has been in love with Abby for years, begins an investigation of the new coach. All Abby wants is a man like Daniel Sheppard.

     This book has the most sexually charged prologue you will ever read! I love the way this book opens and then goes on to explain the story.  You'll find the characters well defined and like-able. Mr. Joseph has an easy style of writing that makes reading this one a dream. You'll enjoy the way her friends try to help Abby find a man.  Get this one!

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because the ending wasn't what I expected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment