Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

How I Taught My Kids to Become Responsible Using Simple Household Chores by Justin Kregger

       Do you wish your children would keep their room clean?  Do you want them to know where their homework and papers from school are? How about helping around the house? You can teach them to be more independent, organized and helpful.

       This book is a perfect tool to get your kids on the right track.  I love that little things around the house can teach them the skills they will use their whole lives.  It is amazing you can use such simple household  chores to get them started.  Mr Kregger really is on to something here. You need this book if you have children.

      I didn't find issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because you really need these "handbooks" if you have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment