Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Treasure of Snake Island by Carole P. Roman

      Captain No Beard and his crew are off on a new adventure.  This time in search of treasure on Snake Island.  While watching the sunrise, Polly the Parrot reminds them," Red sky in morning, Sailors take warning."  Soon the rain starts pouring. Polly explained she learns from reading! 

    Wonderful, fun and exciting. The little in your life will love this book.  Treasures, snakes and rain, what's not to like, right?  You will be surprised at what the treasure really is though. 

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's another great addition to the littles library.

No comments:

Post a Comment