Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

After The Goode by Carey Allen Stone

     Vacation time and Jake sure can't wait.  Time with old friends in Phoenix is just what he needs to break up his days.  Living in Los Angeles now and writing books is how Jake Roberts spends his days.  Still he gets the itch once in awhile to see what's happening in law enforcement.  
     While in Phoenix, a murder catches his eye and he decides to see what he can do to help. He never expects to get wrapped up in another case, but that's just what happens.  

     Just when you think you're gonna ease into an easy read, Jake strikes again.   This one moves at a slower pace than the others but it's just as good.  Characters are well defined and relatable.  Well conceived and written, this is one to ad to the TBR pile.  I felt we got to see another side of Jake Roberts in this book.  It gave him a more well rounded personality.  I love Jake Roberts books and you will too. Get all of them so you have a great view of Jake.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because the pace was slower than the others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment