Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Why Are You Shy by Paul M. Kramer

     Mary Lou became shy at age 3. No one knew why. She had one friend named Margo who she spent time with.  Margo got to go to all the parties and was invited to join in the fun.  The only place Mary Lou felt comfortable was her bedroom. There she could be the star of everything.  Mary Lou's mother was also shy and so she worked with Mary Lou to get through the shyness.  

     If you have a shy one, this book is for you.  It really will help them see it's okay and they can get over the shyness.  I love that this book breaks it down in a way that's easily understood by both children and parents.  I could have used this one when I was a kid.  Mr. Kramer does a fantastic writing job and the illustrations are beautiful.  Read it with your child today.

     I found no issues with this one.

   I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because there are a lot of us shy ones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment