Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Every Second Weekend by Cara Addison

     CJ Adams is a divorced mother of two beautiful girls.  Her world revolves around her girls and her job.  She decides she needs to get out more.  Her friend invited her to a birthday party. CJ didn't know they'd invited colleagues of Matt's to the party.  It's at this party she meets Dale Anderson.  He's a teacher and new to the area.  When he spots CJ he knows he must meet her.  Their connection is instantaneous. Is it just a spark or perhaps a lasting flame?

     This book is an excellent mix of love, fun and romance. It's sensual and seductive but also describes what divorced parents go through.  I  related to what CJ was going through.   The writing is fantastic and these characters totally believable and relate-able .  The sex wasn't just gratuitous sex, it was a very natural progression of events.  You'll enjoy this book and it will increase the heat level in your bedroom.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's an excellent book.

No comments:

Post a Comment