Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Lover's Lane: Summer Brides Collection By Sandra Edwards, Debra Elizabeth and Regina Duke

   Maybe Baby, A Romance To Remember, An Unexpected Love, Waiting For Love, Love Again and Twice The Joy are the books that make up this collection.  Each book is filled with love happening in unique places.  A chance to get lost in the romance must not be missed.  

     Breathtakingly beautiful locations and the chance to experience true romance at it's best, is what this collection offers. I was so captivated by each of the books, I finished it in no time.  I didn't want this book to end.  I felt as if I were a friend watching  from nearby as each couple lived their romance. The variety of locations and men was simply amazing. I'm sure you'd find your next book-boyfriend here. I want to visit the places of each romance because they sound simply spectacular. The writing of each author is solid. The plotting makes these easy reads.  The characters are so relatable you'll see some of your own friends in each book.  Since we are traditionally coming up on wedding season, these are perfect.  Some of you brides might want to purchase this series for your bridesmaids and maid/matron of honor.  They can de-stress in the days leading up to your wedding. Don't miss this wonderful series.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this series sparkles like the diamond on a bride.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment