Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Captain No Beard: A Flag For The Flying Dragon by Carole P. Roman

     Captain No Beard and his crew have set sail on a new adventure. They also have a new crew member, Zach.  The day is going well for the entire crew until they realize Zach doesn't have a chore to do.  It's up to Captain No Beard to find a chore Zach is best suited for.  The job he gives Zach is very special and very important. It also solves the Captains wish for a flag.  Join Captain No Beard and his faithful crew as they work through yet another adventure.

     This series of books really allows the children to open their minds and imagination.  The lessons they teach are just as important.  Each book contains an adventure your child will love to read about again and again.  You will be doing something wonderful for the child in your life if you get these books. They'll never grow tired of being part of the Captain's crew.  I love the illustrations with this series. So bright and inviting.  Get your copy today.

     I found no issue.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the valuable lesson it teaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment