Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, December 4, 2015

Unsung Victims by Ica Iova

     Johanna's life was perfect. She had been given a new position at work and a raise. Excitement fills her as she explains to her best friend what's happened. If only she could find a good man settle down and in a few years, have children. Her life has been so busy she hasn't had time to date. Johanna's friend Marie sets her up on a blind date. Johanna had been on blind dates before and wasn't looking forward to another one. On that particular night Johanna's life takes on new dimensions. 

     Terrific writing and very defined characters will make you want to dive right in. It's romantic, loving, kind and wonderful. It's also dark, scary and evil.  You'll need the tissues for this book. It really pulls at the heart strings. I enjoyed the fact this book takes on a subject we don't see often enough. The book will make you pause and reflect on friends and family. I became attached to Johanna, rooting for her all the way. Get this book and see how wonderful it really is.

     I did find one issue. The last chapter in the book starts out like it's going to wind things up. I found it left me hanging. I had so many questions when I closed the book the final time.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the way it ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment