Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Wayward Soul by Glenn Maynard

     Carter and Brenda are once again seeking answers to their past lives. They know only when they have all the pieces will the puzzle make sense. Nothing has gone smoothly so far. It seems as though each time they reach out to someone, something bad happens.  Carter and Brenda are sure of one thing. Their lives will never be the same.

     I enjoyed this sequel to Desert Son.  It keeps your mind flowing and your heart open. You'll like the way Carter and Brenda just seem to happen on more information about their lives. I really liked the idea of showing the setbacks and the pieces that send them flying into new helpful information.  Bold and heartbreaking, you are gonna love this book. Mr. Maynard approached the subject in a very novel way. 

     I did find issues. I felt chapters 28 thru the end were unnecessary. They just seemed to be more filler and make things confusing. Even with those, the book is one you'll enjoy.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the issues above. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the review as always :). Happy to see that you're back. From your previous post, I thought there wouldn't be any more updates :(. I hope this means you've found your style like you hoped to.

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award:
    http://wp.me/p2Gld8-bx

    ReplyDelete