Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Indiana Belle (American Journey, #3) by John A. Heldt

     It's 2017 and doctoral student, Cameron Coelho, just received a package from Indiana. The package was information he needed for his dissertation. Cameron can't wait to read through the materials. The 1920's were a time of strife, prohibition and jazz. Cameron is all set to work on his dissertation when he meets Geoffrey Bell. Mr. Bell is a likable man and just the person he needs to speak with to learn more.

     The American Journey Series by John A. Heldt, is well written and has some really fantastic characters. It's a unique take on time travel. The descriptions are so vivid, you'd swear you were in the 1920's. You will find, in this book, how easy it seems to be to time travel.  Some of the parts of the book will make you cringe. It makes you cringe because it's during a time in our history where horrible things happened. I'm not a real fan of time travel but Mr. Heldt does such an amazing job with this book. I was swept away from page one.

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it would be such fun to time travel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment