Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Staking a Claim by Devon McKay

     Samantha Held works for one of the top advertising companies in Miami, Florida. When she finds out the next job is in Alaska, she knows this is her chance to shine. She and her boss haggle about the job and what rewards she expected. He finally gives in and sends Samantha to Alaska. When she arrives, she thinks she's in over her head. 

     This book includes a refreshing main female character. She's strong, beautiful and gets straight to the point. This well written book will bring Alaska alive for you. The descriptions so vivid you can close your eyes and see them. The characters are well developed. It's fun to read how they interact with each other. I do like a female main character who can hold her own. While reading this book, you will laugh out loud and you'll worry a little over the characters. "Staking A Claim" is a relaxing, easy read. This should be on your TBR pile. This authors work is well worth your time.

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I really did laugh out loud in some parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment