Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Operation Hail Storm by Brett Arquette

     Marshall Hail is a billionaire and a grieving  man. His family has been gone for two years, but he just can't seem to move on. He wants to find the people responsible for his family's deaths. He'll do whatever it takes to find these people. Information from the CIA just might lead him to the people who caused him so much pain.

     This book seems to say from page one, buckle up because this could get messy. Well written, plotted and crafted. The characters are well defined and like-able.  I love the names of the machines in this book. They are original. Incredibly intuitive on the authors part. We are given a snapshot of what our world could look like in the not too distant future. This book is very detailed and precise. 

     I did find one issue. The author seems to repeat himself in several places. It doesn't help the story to move when you do this.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is an amazing book.

1 comment:

  1. Operation Hail Storm seems interesting book. I would like to purchase them soon. And yeah, i will share it with my friends and family too. Great review of the great book.

    ReplyDelete