Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, May 4, 2018

Just A Reminder For My Author Friends:




This is just a little reminder for the Asking For a Review etiquette.  

I don't charge for my reviews. I simply ask for a copy of the book. 

This means I'm volunteering my time to read and review.

I love books and I enjoy working with Authors.

Because you ask for a review, it doesn't mean I'll have the book

finished in 24 hours. I am in high demand because I take the time to 

read the entire book and take notes.  I also give constructive criticism.

Everyone I've reviewed for seems to be happy with the job I've done.

I post my reviews in many places and I'm one of the only reviewers who does.

Because I'm in high demand, my review list is extensive. I let Authors know

this too.  I don't enjoy getting messages and emails every other day asking when

your book review will be posted. I will send an email with the link to the review

on my blog. Asking where you are on my list doesn't help either. As I said, my

list is extensive.  Just know that I am working as fast as I can to get reviews up.

My computer doesn't always work right since the big crash. And I do have a life.

My kids are young adults but I still have cleaning and cooking to do. 

Thank you for reading this. I hope to work with you again and I'll post those reviews

as fast as I can. 


~~~ Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment