Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, May 6, 2018

The Kitty: Who Rescued Me After I Rescued Him by Shawn P. Flynn

     House hunting can be quite an adventure. You are never sure what may be inside the house or what may happen. An orange cat shows up out of the blue.  Though not a cat person Shawn decides to take the cat with him.  Shawn's life changes in significant ways. The cat is with Shawn though it all.

     Well written and somewhat sad. Mr. Flynn opens his heart to share with the rest of us very difficult issues.  it's amazing to read about the cat. It's as though someone saw Mr. Flynn's future and decided to give him some support. Mr. Flynn also sharing the grief with the reader. I think many will love this book.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5 because although it's a good read, it isn't my cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing THE KITTY, Melanie! -Shawn Flynn, Award-Winning Author of "THE KITTY Who Rescued Me After I Rescued Him"

    ReplyDelete