Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Hollywood: Hollyweird: How People Survive & Make It! by Art Norman Jr

     Art meets his biological father for the first time. The hit it off right away and Art Jr confides in his Dad about  his dream of Hollywood. Art the Sr had conquered  Hollywood in his own way and time. He gave his son a connection. 

     I liked this short book. Mr.Norman, Jr isn't afraid to tell you what he saw or experienced during his time in Hollywood. The good, the bad and the strange are brought forth for your entertainment. Mr. Norman, Jr does a terrific job of sharing these ....scenes, without too much detail. He does share a lot of humor though. It will make you want to wander Hollywood on your own.

The only issue I found was, the book was to short! I wanted to keep reading about these friends and strangers.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because I think it could have been a longer and fuller book.

No comments:

Post a Comment