Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Hollywood Hollyweird Part 2: Last Ditch Effort! by Arthur Norman

        Art Jr is back! This time things have changed just a bit. He's not exactly on the path he hope to be on. He;s loving life. Loving family and enjoying himself. Art Jr hopes to find a way into Hollywood many don't think about at first. He has the talent,but does he have the material? Right now life is good and Art Jr knows it can only get better.

     This second book has  Mr.Norman, Jr's humor and so much mire. Again, it's a quick read but the information inside will keep the conversation going for hours. I  enjoy the way he talks of Hollywood and then of  his family. Show he has the right frame of mind.

     Again, the only issue is the wish for a longer book.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because I know Mr. Norman, Jr has  more good Hollywood stories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment