Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Accidental Roommate by Jolie Day

     Maya's first kiss was everything she had dreamed of. She'd wanted to kiss Ethan for as long as she could remember. What she couldn't figure out is why Ethan disappeared?  Maya wondered if she's ever know the reason.
     Ethan wanted Maya more than anything. Their kiss was simply amazing. He smiled when he remembered how Maya had looked that day. Then his best friend tells him to stay away from Maya.
      Would Maya and Ethan ever get the chance to see where that kiss would lead?

     Light hearted and an easy read. This book is well plotted and has characters you can relate to. Ms Day takes you on a magnificent journey of youth and experience. Past and present. You will find yourself thinking back to when you were eighteen. I enjoyed the fact Ms. Day didn't follow the usual path. She twisted the story just enough to keep you guessing. This one should be on your TBR list.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is so well written.

No comments:

Post a Comment