Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Tangled by James W. Lewis

     High school reunions take so much work.  Usually the former classmates are pretty divided about attending. There had to be something to draw everyone in. When an unknown person starts dropping hints about the former classmates, everyone was excited.  It became a true mystery to figure out who the unknown person was. 
     A high school reunion should be a time of laughter,  fun and memories. Everyone is hiding a secret. Will the reunion end all of that or will it bring even more to light? This reunion promises to be explosive.

     Well written and plotted, this one should be on your TBR pile. The characters are life-like and easy to relate to. Mr. Lewis weaves a story like a master storyteller.  He keeps the reader on their toes with subtle hints throughout. I enjoyed this book because it's more in line with many high school reunions. You're gonna find this one engaging.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the final twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment