Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Finders Keepers: An Almost Gothic Love Affair by Maggie Tideswell

      Lenora was excited about her pending marriage.  She'd met her future husband when she was a young girl and didn't remember him. She wondered what he'd be like. How he looked and what his house was like. After a dangerous trip to her future husband's home and the strange things happening when she arrived, Lenora was unsure she'd stay.

I must say, Ms. Tideswell out did herself on this book. I opened the book and was suddenly catapulted into another time. The pages flew by and the story became more interesting with each page, if that is possible.   Extremely well written with delightful characters who could step from the pages. You are watching for clues and trying to figure out who is the evil one. Your heart will go out to Lenora. After all she's just 18. Sometimes the creepy parts lure you in and then SLAM, someone's shut a door and your heart is in your throat. Keep moving through the book, you will love it when you are finished.  Ms. Tideswell is a master at her craft and this book is proof of that. I read the book in about 2 hours. That should tell you just how good it is. Get this book my friends! You will never regret it. Make Maggie Tideswell and auto buy.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's truly a splendid book!

No comments:

Post a Comment