Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, December 6, 2020

The Me Too Girl by Lance and James Morcan

      Susan's life was better now. She didn't have any big problems right now. She moved to get away from Hector Williams. She had too. He was using her in ways no one would approve of. Hector is a cop, that means he gets away with anything he does. Now Susan wonders if Hector will get away with his newest plan. Has Susan gotten braver? She sure hopes so.

     I think this is a fantastic story. As a "Me Too" member, I think we need to have more books like this. Well written and it flows so easily. The characters are relate-able and so easy to enjoy. This book has a powerful message. The strong woman lead is a nice change. I love her being stronger and brave than the first time.  This is one you have to read. Get it for your TBR pile!

     I did find issues. Why would the press print her address? Why not go to the police commissioner?  Just a couple of things I didn't understand.

     I gave  this one 4 out of 5 stars because of the questions I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment