Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Masking His Virgin (Club Lush #4) by Jamie Knight

      Ambrose White and his sister own Club Lush. They have a very specific clientele and they want everyone to be happy when they leave. Of course Ambrose liked to play as well as watch the clients. He's a bit jaded by the clients they've had in the club. Then he spots one young woman who stirs his passion. Will she be willing to play?

   WOW! This is a HOT read! The writing is slow and sensuous. The characters so well defined you can close your eyes and there they are. I really enjoyed this one. It's a perfect quick read or a book for a couple looking to spice things up. The book is one you have to have in your library.

  I found no issues.

  I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is one to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment