Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Other People's Pets by R.L. Maizes

         La La's life was busy. She had hobbies, but no friends. Her father was with her but it wasn't the same.  After falling through the ice as a child, she was saved by a dog. Since that day, La La has wanted to be a veterinarian. She was willing to work hard to become the best vet in the city. Can she achieve it?

     I really enjoyed this book! It has an original storyline and characters you really enjoy. I was surprised by turning events in this book. It really adds some fantastic twists and unexpected turns to the story. I felt La La was a strong character despite all of the things she'd been through. You must read this book!

    I found no issues.

    I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because the story should have gone further.

No comments:

Post a Comment