Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, October 17, 2022

Cardinals by Ian Conner

     Asherah and  fifty of her group were exiled. It  infuriated Asherah. Once again her husband wouldn't listen to her. She felt it was important to defend her little group. After all he abused them at every turn. Asherah's mind was made up. She would try to get her revenge  no matter how long it took.

    This book is an amazing read! I wasn't sure if I'd like it but I am a fan of the author, Ian Conner, so I began to read. Mr. Conner developed an epic story. The writing is superb and the characters are well developed. I found myself lost in the book. I enjoyed trying to figure out what would happen next. You need to get a copy of this one and jump right in. You won't be disappointed.

   I didn't find any issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers our of 5 because this book is truly entertaining and would be an outstanding movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment