Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, October 10, 2022

Seems to be a Must Now


I have run into a problem with some of the books I have. Many of you have sent me epub files that are numbered. No where does it tell me your name or the name of the book.  I posted in the review policy the files sent must contain these two things. I am going to delete the numbered ones I have. It takes too long to find the book I need to review. 

I am sorry I have to do this. I just don't have the time to sort through the 80 I have. Remember from here forward the files must have your name or the book's name on it.


Thanks!

Melanie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment