Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Santa's Christmas Wish by Maggie Tideswell

   Audra was headed to the mall when she saw Santa's sleigh land on the room. She felt the need to talk to him and made her way to where children were waiting to sit on Santa's lap. When it was Audra's turn, she sat on his lap and told him she wanted a man for Christmas. Santa whispers he wants a baby for Christmas. From there, Audra's life becomes a whirlwind.

   I wasn't sure what to make of this book when I read the title. I figured it was going to be a run-of-the-mill Christmas book.  I am thrilled to tell you I was wrong. This book needs to be included in your- TBR pile and your favorites pile. The story unfolds in a beautiful three dimensional way. Ms. Tideswell crafted a Christmas story you will read again and again. You'll share this one with friends and family as well. This is one to treat yourself with.

  I didn't find any issues. The magic of this book will last weeks beyond the holidays. 

  I gave this one five cheers out of five because  it makes you believe in Santa and magic again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment