Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, December 26, 2022

The Cloak by Wanda Luthman

     A soldier is having nightmares. He isn't sure why but he knows they began after a cloak became his.  He was part of the group who guarded a man headed for crucifixion.  The soldiers gambled to see who would get the fine cloak.

   This book is very well written, but then the author had great sources.  The story will cause you to be lost in thought. It simply gives the reader the information and allows them to decide. The story can be read in a coffee break. It might cause the reader to become emotional though. This is a book to be read year round but especially at Easter.  I read it over and over. I share is with my children as well.

    I found one issue with this one. I would have preferred the book to be original. 

    I gave this one 4 cheers out of five for the reason above.

No comments:

Post a Comment