Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Death by Pins and Needles by Susie Black

  •      Swimsuit companies gather to show the newest colors and designs. The last thing anyone expects is to find a dead body. What ensues is a race to find the killer and gain the release of innocent people.  The designers begin talking about the situation and trying to put some of the clues out there. Will they find the killer before they strike again?
  I enjoyed this book. It's funny. The killer definitely slipped by me. I had no idea who it was.  Well written with wonderful characters, you'll read this one and share it. Ms Black gives the reader plenty of suspects to choose from.  Get this book and see what you think.

  I found some issues with this book. First, it's cliché. It's almost expected to follow the track it does. It's filled with what we called back, "old sayings". Things you'd hear from the old folks.

 I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5 because of the issues above.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment