Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Henrietta Hedgehog's Prickly Problem by Carole P. Roman

     Henrietta didn't want to go to school. She'd been bullied by some of the children. What could she do to stay away from them? 

     This book is a wonderful read for children. Yes, it's a teaching moment. Henrietta isn't sure about herself. She's learning though. There were several of her new friends telling her they'd help her hide her quills.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it's a fantastic book.

No comments:

Post a Comment