Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Below the Belt by Skye Warren

*EROTIC*

Three friends at a national Martial Arts competition make a bet. Who can pick up a girl and have sex first.  Pride is on the line.  Abe, Raphael and Blake have made this bet before.  Abe, the gold medal winner, usually wins the bet. This time, he's not really in the mood to play. Until he spots Paris across the room. She's quiet, beautiful and so different from the other women who follow the sport. He had to meet her. What follows is a story of love, friendship and growing pains.

This book is sweet and spicy! Romance written in a realistic way. No fairy tale endings. No promises that can't be kept. Just straight up emotion and honesty. You'll love this well paced tale of Martial Arts and love.  I enjoyed every second of it. Laughing out loud at many points in the book and envying other parts of the book. *grin*  You'll read this one quickly and be craving more. Skye Warren did a beautiful job on this one.

I couldn't find anything wrong with this book. It met all the criteria for a great book.  It seemed a little short, but then I wanted it to go on and on, it was that good.

I gave this one 5 out of 5 because it heated my Friday night nicely. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment