Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Everything Erotic, Year One, Issue One by Everything Erotic

*EROTIC*
Everything Erotic encompasses all the spice, sizzle and romance in one spot. The stories are varied and most are in serial form. EE keeps you waiting and wondering for the next installment of the story you enjoy.  Each story incorporates a new way of bringing the hotness to a new level.  You will find something in each volume to brighten your evening and maybe even encourage you to explore and experiment.  *smile* Everything Erotic is the perfect evening read to share with your loved one. It will ignite your night in ways you didn't think of. 

These books are for someone who enjoys erotica and maybe doesn't have time to read the full book at that moment. The variety and spice included in these books is enough to satisfy anyone. I found them fun, exciting and even thought provoking. Everything Erotic brings the naughty you to the surface and allows you to live vicariously through the characters.

The one problem I found is there are so many stories it's like reading book blurbs than stories. Just as you get into the story it stops and goes right into another one. I found this distracting.

I gave this one 3 out of 5 books because it just didn't deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment