Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Professor by Cathy Perkins

Someone is killing college girls and dumping their bodies. The whole campus has heard the stories.  Rules are in place to protect the young women of the local colleges. Meg Connelly is a student, but she's also a teacher too. She works as an advisor to a sorority house too. Meg tries to remind the girls of the safety rules, but doesn't really apply them to herself. She knows she shouldn't be walking alone at night on campus.  Mick O'Shaughnessy is called in as an agent to help find this killer. His first investigation however takes a more political turn than he'd like.  It's then that he meets Meg. It's as though they can see into each others hearts and minds.  Can Mick protect Meg since she won't protect herself?

This book grabs you by the shirt and pulls you in from page 1.  It's exciting, action packed and filled with little "bumps in the night" until all is revealed.  The love story winding through this book is very real and well written.  You learn so much about people that you didn't even realize could be going on behind the scenes. 

I found nothing wrong with this one. Kept me on the edge of my seat until the end.

I give this one 5 out of  5 books because it truly is a thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment