Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Ninth Orphan by Lance and James Morcan

Pedemont Orphanage isn't a typical orphanage. The kids there are genetically designed to be faster, more intelligent, and able to be trained for anything.  Twenty-three orphans were part of this program.  Dissatisfied members of various Illuminati societies make up the Omega Agency who runs the orphanage. The kids are not allowed to use the names they have, they must use the numbers they were given.  The Ninth Orphan decides he wants out.  He goes through quite an elaborate plan to gain his freedom. While fighting for his freedom, he finds love, something his life has been without. 


This book is action-packed and very well written.  It takes you on a journey you can't imagine. You'll love the way this book takes you around the world and keeps you up close with next plan.  I loved this book's message and characters. It made me stop and think how many programs like this could there actually be in the world that we know nothing about.  Each step of the way I kept wondering how much could one person deal with.  I was amazed at the depth this book had in it. 


I couldn't find anything wrong with this book. It made me want to know more.


I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because this one was filled with adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment