Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What Every Married Woman Needs by Steve Caresser

This book is more of a manual for men about how to have a good relationship.  It doesn't matter if you are married or in a relationship with someone, the rules in this book still apply.  They are thoughtful, compassionate and accurate.  It's based on the experiences of the author during his 35 years of marriage.  He admits he's dealt with some of the situations himself and learned how to get through them with his marriage stronger and more importantly..intact.  Every man should be given this book at puberty to learn before he actually needs the information.  


I found this book to be fun, well written and easy to understand. It hit all the spots where men seem to flounder when their relationship experiences problems. Mr. Caresser put a lot of thought into this book and was kind enough to openly share of his own life. I think it really helps to read that someone else was in the boat you find yourself in and the information isn't from someone who has no clue.


I didn't find anything wrong with this book.


I gave this one 5 out 5 books because it really will help marriages.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, my reason for writing "What Every Married Woman Needs" is to help men who are really trying to reach a goal of a happy marriage. Women are so beautifully complex. They are so different then us men, and yet so much alike. If I help one man to reach his goal of a happy marriage, I will have accomplished something wonderful. Thank you Melanie for taking your time to review my eBook. May you have a wonderful life! From Steve Caresser

    ReplyDelete