Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Coming Monday December 12th, a very special post. Please stop in. 
Remember books are great for those hard to buy for, have everything kind of people. No need to worry about size or color. It's the easiest gift you'll ever buy and one of the most appreciated. Books keep giving and giving to those who receive the book. I know how wonderful and special books are. Growing up, as many of you know, my parents DID NOT support reading or writing. They saw it as a waste of time, paper and ink.  I cherish books and inhale them as soon as I get one.  I've passed that love of books to my children and our library cards get well used.  


Even if you aren't sure of the genre, know that each one opens the door to new experiences and fun. Want to wish everyone a HAPPY HOLIDAYS again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment