Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Review of: Summer Lovin' by Donna Cummings
*Novella


Mia is a secretary/office manager in her brother's company. Luke is a chef with his own restaurant.  Both decide they need a change and take a vacation to figure out what to do next. Then with the help of a little fur ball, playfully referred to as "hellboy", they meet. Both Mia and Luke see the benefits of a vacation fling. Neither is prepared for the life changing events that happen.


This novella is the perfect pick me up for this time of year! Sexy, sweet, and original, you need to read this. Donna has written a wonderful story and I look forward to more just like it. Keep those creative juices flowing Donna! 


I give this novella 5 out of 5 books because I smiled through the whole book.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, thanks for such a wonderful review. I'm still smiling about it--and I'm happy you enjoyed the story.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete