Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Boo and The Backyard Zoo by Pat Hatt

     Boo is a happy ghost who lives in the front yard. His friend Grape Face wants to be an astronaut. Nugget, who thinks he rules the front yard, has other ideas.  When Boo gets sent to the scary backyard, things change. 


     A wonderful story perfect for this time of year. No it isn't scary but it does teach children not to judge others by rumors.  It also sends the message of working together to meet a goal.  Kids will love this little ghost and want only the best for him. The writing is good and has just the right approach for little ones. I recommend this book.

     The only issue I found is that some of the words might be above the little kids heads and need explaining.  

     I gave this one 4 out of 5 books because it's perfect for Halloween and the little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment