Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

First Class Indulgence - Erotic Short Stories For Women by Jayne Jennings

     Simone is back home after months of modeling jobs.  All she wants to do is see her husband and relax. Unfortunately, her husband has other ideas.  Simone decides to visit her sister in Paris. Flying first class becomes a whole new experience.

     This book has an eight alarm heat level.  If you're looking for a way to warm things up, here it is.  A chance to enjoy fantasies without leaving home.  I enjoyed this short story tremendously.  Written in a style that allows women to get the most heat from the story,  I can't say enough about this book.  It's the curl-up-for-some- intense-me-time story.  Check it out.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's just the right length for a mom to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment