Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Product Review: Sea Infused Face Moisturizer with Vitamin C & Algae Keratin Extract

       I've found THE best facial moisturizer I've ever used.  The folks at Oz Naturals asked me to give this a try and I agreed.  I have very sensitive and dry skin.  I can't seem to find anything with enough moisturizer.  THIS product has more than enough moisture. 
      This  product feels luxurious on your skin.  It's silky feel will have you feeling like you are at a spa.  This moisturizer gives your skin the love and attention it needs.  It's so light weight you won't even know you are wearing it.    I love this product and you will too.  

     I gave this product 5 cheers out of 5 because my skin feels like it did in my 20's.  Do yourself a favor and get this product to prevent your skin from becoming overly dry. 


BUY LINK:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KWTYYWE/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1418693185&sr=1&keywords=Oz+Naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment