Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

I Have a New Baby Sister by Paul M. Kramer

     Tommy's getting a new baby sister. He's not sure about this. His Mother says she'll be someone to play with and be friends with.  All Tommy knows is Mom and Dad spent a lot of time with his new sister. All Lulu does is sleep, poop and cry.
     Mom began to realize how excluded Tommy must feel. She began to teach him how to be a helper.  He helped do everything for Lulu. He decided she may not be so bad after all.

     Mr. Kramer seems to know just what to say to children to calm them and comfort them.   The teaching this book does is invaluable.  Sometimes it is difficult to find the right words and the right way to explain things to young ones.   I thought this book was clever and bright.  The illustrations will capture your child's interested right away.  You can't go wrong by adding this book to your children's library.

     I didn't find issues with this one.

     I gave this book 5 cheers out of 5 because raising children SHOULD come with a manual. *grin* 

No comments:

Post a Comment