Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

You And I, Forever by Melissa Toppen

     Bentley and Anna are reconciled.  They realize their love is a once in a life time thing.  Anna knows Bentley will be there for her no matter what.  It's a good thing too 'cause it's about to get intense.  Everything is changing. It seems like once Anna deals with a hot situation, they keep coming.  She will learn just how strong she is, and more importantly, she'll find out just how strong the bond between her and Bentley is.  
     Bentley's life is changing too.  He's got so much business he's dealing with. The problem is, he just wants to be with Anna. He wants to make her life better.  He knows eventually she'll open up completely for him.  He just has to be  patient. Will they survive all the changes?

     This book is part of a series, but each one can stand alone and be wonderful too.  Bentley and Anna's story is one of love, acceptance and strength.  I adore this series. Passionate, intense and ever-changing, you can't help but love the characters.  The writing is solid. The characters very realistic.  However, get the tissues, cause you'll need them for this one.  It tugged at my heart throughout and made me see just how deeply one person can love another.  I was swept away on the first page and gently, but firmly returned to Earth when it ended.  I can understand the motivation for each character.  It's not always easy to accept the motivation though.  I'm certain you will want this heartwarming, loving and beautiful book in your library. Get the entire series, you'll love them all.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's what writing should be.. a journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment