Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Protector: The Flawed Series #3 by Becca J. Campbell

     Jade Edwards is back home safe and sound. Logan just wants to keep her that way. He was worried Ethan might try to take Jade again. Meanwhile, Logan and Jade have been having more arguments since Jade came back home. Logan thinks the spats between them might be his fault . It's about this time more information about Ethan comes to light. Jade feels an obligation to share the news but Logan thinks they should wait. 

      This gripping tale will keep you rooted to your chair. Terrific characters, solid writing and a tight plot are all huge pluses here.  Ms Campbell knows just how to keep you guessing.  I love the romance and fantasy in this book. I got caught up in the story and couldn't walk away until I'd finished the book. This book has all the elements you need for a fantastic read. The Flawed Series is one you need in your library. Trust me, you have to get this one.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this is a one of a kind story.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment