Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Matriarch: An Erotic Super Hero Romance by Sloane Howell

     Maggie Madison is twelve years old and her world is about to  change. Her parents decide they need to move to help others. They don't realize the city they are moving to is run by one man.  Kiril decides who stays and what they pay for the privilege. It takes time, but Maggie decides she will teach Kiril a lesson.

     Powerful opening with an electrifying and fantastic story to follow. Very methodical with twists you can't imagine, this is a keeper.  The main story is direct, harsh and right on point. It also includes a romance. Together they give us one of the best books I've read in awhile.

     I did find one issue. It's not as erotic as you may think. It does have some mild erotic scenes but you'll enjoy them.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the misleading title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment