Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

If You Were Me and Lived In...Brazil by Carole P. Roman

     Let's take a new trip. This time to Brazil. Did you know they speak Portuguese? Brazil is the capital of South America. The president of the country lives there. We can visit the Amazon Rain Forest. We'll see fish, birds, monkey's and parrots. One of the biggest events in Brazil is Carnival. Everyone dresses up and has fun.

    This series of books is one you need in your child's library. They will learn so much by reading  these books. It's fantastic to see books that will teach as well as entertain. They are well written and informative for children of any age. You will never go wrong with this book.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because they are fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment