Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Dog at the Door: Supernatural Witch Cozy Mystery (Lainswich Witches Book 5) by Raven Snow

     Newlyweds Rowen and Eric are finally moving into their own home. It wasn't far from the Greensmiths but it was all theirs. Rowen loved the energy inside and around the house. Their first night in the house, Rowen believes the house has secrets and she wants to know all of them.

     This book really shares just how bad it can be when your family wants to do more than they should for you. I love the characters and the simple plot. It's an easy read filled with love, humor and the supernatural. The writing is first rate. This book is one to share with your friends.  I recommend you start with book one in this series and work right through them. While they are stand alone books, it makes for better understanding of the characters when you start with one.

     I did find an issue. It felt like the ending was too abrupt. You have all this wonderful story and the conclusion is like running into a wall. Should have begun sooner trying to tie up the ending.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the ending issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment