Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 25, 2016

If You Were Me and Lived In...the American West by Carole P. Roman

     The year is 1843 and people are leaving the east to start fresh in the west. Wagon trains were a safer way to travel that distance and have someone who knew what to expect. It was hot, dry and even muddy at times. Along the way you'd meet some people. Some were Indians and others were people traveling alone. Let's go!

    The pacing of this book is fantastic. It gives you a chance to talk to your children about what you're reading. It's written in language your child will understand right away. Well written and characters your children will love. Once again, this book is perfect for home schooling. It gives a very vivid photo of how life was back then. You need these books in your child's library. They  will want to read them again and again. Each time they'll learn something new.

    I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really hits the mark with information.

No comments:

Post a Comment