Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 19, 2018

River Rising (Carson Chronicles, #1) by John A. Heldt

     Adam Carson and his siblings were still trying to deal with their parents disappearance. Most assumed they were dead although nothing really pointed in that direction. After a meeting with his parents attorney, Adam decides to look around the house for clues. There must be something they'd overlooked. This was not like his parents at all. What they learn will shock them to their core.

     This book is fantastic! Mr. Heldt knows just how to pull you in and get you hooked before you realize it. Well written and characters we can relate to make this an enjoyable and steady-paced read. Mr. Heldt's unique framework for this book sends your mind to the land of "what if." You'll be on the edge of your seat waiting for the next installment.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the ending is a kind of torture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment