Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Oh Susannah: Things That Go Bump: An Oh Susannah Story by Carole P. Roman

     Lola is Susannah's best friend. Lola has invited Susannah to her house for a sleepover. Susannah is scared of Lola's big house. People have even said there's a ghost in Lola's house. While trying to deal with her own fears, Susannah discovers other people around her have fears too. People have their own idea of what is scary. Susannah must decide if she's going to Lola's for the sleepover.

     A wonderful story and such terrific characters. This is another book with a lesson. It teaches children to confront their fears and not let their imagination keep them from having fun. Ms. Roman is always right on top with her books. The solutions Ms. Roman gives are easy for parents to implement. Your child will love this series as must as the other books by Ms. Roman.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because children are gonna love it.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment